Every year Universal Orlando adds something new for their guests and 2018 won’t disappoint anyone!
Last year the resort opened Volcano Bay – The world’s best themed water park and the thrilling motion simulator – Race Through New York Staring Jimmy Fallon!
In 2018 you will get to experience the new Fast & Furious Supercharged attraction opening this Spring at Universal Studios Florida.
In August Universal’s Aventura hotel will officially open! This modern and budget-friendly hotel will stand 17 stories up in the air! Offering the perfect view of Universal’s theme parks and the surrounding area!
Once September rolls around, Halloween Horror Nights returns with even more scares! This will mark the 28th year the park has hosted the event! No wonder why it’s the world’s best Halloween event!
Come November – December, park guests will be amazed by both Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios Florida as both parks are transformed into a winter wonderland.
Incredible lighting will light up the Hogwarts Castle located in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter! This not to miss nighttime projection show debuted this past holiday season and is unbelievable! The park also is home to its famous Grinchmas event that takes over the parks Suess Landing area!
Over at Universal Studios Florida, park guest will be able to watch the Universal Holidays Parade Featuring Macy’s! This parade is top notched and extremely well done!
2018 will also be the year where we find out more details about Universal’s upcoming attractions!
We will know more about:
- The new indoor/outdoor roller coaster that will take place where Dragon Challenge once stood in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Hogsmeade!
- Universal Studios will be replacing their current night show, Universal’s Cinematic Spectacular.
- A new unknown attraction that will be taking the place of where Terminator 2: 3D was located.
- New hotels that are located where the old Wet n’ Wild was.
- And the one attraction everyone is looking forward to most is… Super Mario World!
Talk about a great year ahead! Who’s ready to get flipped upside down on the Incredible Hulk and have an amazing vacation at Universal Orlando this year?