It’s that time of year again… The haunt season is upon us and Busch Gardens in Tampa is really stepping up their game for this years Howl-O-Scream event! Seven terrifying haunted houses, 5 scare zones, and some awesome live shows! Let’s get to the bloody details…
Demented Dimensions (NEW!)
We can’t wait for this house:
- Every room and hallway holds a door to a different universe where rules of your world do not apply and escape is nearly impossible!
Sign up for news, tips and money-saving offers!
Undead Arena (NEW!)
Brave ones only for this house:
- In a post-apocalyptic world, the Undead Arena: Live is home to a gruesome event starring the Unworthy!
Zombie Containment Unit 15
- It’s up to you to hold off an undead mob of ravenous zombies.
Death Water Bayou
- Escape the depths of the Bayou before you fall victim to the Voodoo Queen’s spell!
- During maintenance at the park, an excavation crew uncovered a centuries-old house buried deep beneath the ground.
Nightmares become reality at this deserted motel once you realize why it’s conveniently vacant.
Last House To Be Revealed Soon!
Carnie Camp (NEW!)
- The backstage area of an old carnival breathes new life with this lingering dirty inhabitants!
Meat Market (NEW!)
- Watch a band of sinister and cannibalistic creatures feast on the weak!
- Dare to enter through the perils of the post-apocalyptic Wasteland where scenes of past and present atrocities still linger in an abandoned strip of roadway.
- A paranormal Playground lurks in the shadows of Howl-O-Scream 2017!
Last Scare Zone To Be Revealed Soon!
Awesome show that will have you dancing, singing and laughing! Highly recommend it! Oh, you’ll love the nurses!
Sheikra, Montu, Cheetah Hunt, Cobra’s Curse, Falcon’s Fury and Kumba will be open for Howl-O-Scream!
Howl-O-Scream runs on select nights from September 22nd – October 29th.
FTG TIP: We highly recommend upgrading to the Fright Feast! You get some delicious food and early access to select houses!